MAMIE MEGÈVE is committed to handling the data you entrust to us in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
The way in which your personal data is processed and collected is applicable to all users of the Site and/or customers of MAMIE MEGÈVE. We invite you to read the content carefully. By proceeding with such communication, you acknowledge that you have been informed of the processing of your personal data and accept it.
Therefore, in accordance with the RGPD adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016 and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, MAMIE MEGÈVE informs you of the following points:
1. Identity of the data controller
The company responsible for processing personal data is ARBOISIE OPCO SAS, registered in the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register under number 893380600, whose head office is located at 170 rue Raimon de Trencavel 34070 Montpellier.
Data Protection Officer: 369° Hotels & Maisons has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted: by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by post at the following address: 369 - Parc d'activités GAROSUD - 130 rue de la Jasse Maurin - Immeuble le NEOS II - 34070 Montpellier.
2. Information collected and use of your personal data
MAMIE MEGÈVE only collects information that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
In this regard, MAMIE MEGÈVE collects the following information:
- First and last name;
- Mailing address;
- Date of birth;
- (Phone number) ;
- (E-mail address) ;
- Geolocation information.
Your personal data may be collected on different occasions:
- During your navigation on the Site: This data, which does not allow you to be MAMIE MEGÈVE This data, which does not allow you to be directly identified, includes data relating to your navigation on the Site such as the pages you consulted, the dates and times you consulted these pages, the results of your searches on the Site, information on your device (type of hardware, operating system, unique identifier of the device, IP address used, configuration of the device, browser used, language of the browser) and the address that led you to the Site. Providing your personal data is not required if you only wish to visit the Site.
Specifically, MAMIE MEGÈVE uses several types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the site and are not used to collect information in any way whatsoever. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use all the services offered on the site. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some areas of the site will not function. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies: The purpose of these cookies is to adapt the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and parameterization of the display of the pages of the sites according to the terminal you are using and the location of the latter, etc.); to memorize certain information that you enter on the site in order to facilitate and personalize your next visits
browsing (for example, displaying your first and last names if you have a user account and have identified yourself); allowing you to access your personal areas more quickly by memorizing identifiers or data that you have previously indicated. They may be set up by us or by third-party service providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used for statistical purposes and to measure the audience on Google Analytics. These cookies collect information about your use of our Site, the pages you visit and any errors that occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to identify the origin of visits to our Site. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information is collected anonymously and used to improve the operation of our Site through statistical data. Therefore, these cookies do not contain any personal data.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to offer targeted advertising according to your interests. These cookies may be set on the site by our advertising partners with our permission. Our advertising partners may then allow us to serve you retargeting ads on other sites based on your online activities on the site. The techniques our partners employ do not directly store personal information but rely on the unique identification of your browser and Internet connection. You can disable these cookies and continue to use the site. You can refuse the installation of cookies by setting your browser to do so (for more information, please consult the "Help" section of your browser).
However, please note that refusing cookies may alter your navigation of the Site. To deactivate cookies MAMIE MEGÈVE We invite you to consult the "Help" section of your browser or to consult the information that comes with your browser software. In order to facilitate your efforts, you can consult the links below to the "Help" sections of the most commonly used browsers:
▪ Internet Explorer™
The information collected through cookies does not identify you by name. For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website.
- To benefit from the services of MAMIE MEGÈVE , you can place an order as a Customer. On this occasion, MAMIE MEGÈVE collects data relating to your title, name and surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, password and, if applicable, information relating to payment methods (name of the credit card holder, credit card number, expiration date and visual cryptogram). This data is collected in order to provide direct, password-protected access to your personal data stored in our system and to your history related to previous services, if any.
MAMIE MEGÈVE uses your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
MAMIE MEGÈVE uses your personal data for the purpose of the proper performance of the Services. This use is based on your consent and the legitimate interest of MAMIE MEGÈVEto process your request.
MAMIE MEGÈVE also uses your personal information to provide you with the best experience when you visit the Site, to count the number of end users who visit the Site and to analyze statistics related to its use.
MAMIE MEGÈVE undertakes to keep personal data only for the time necessary for the purposes of the processing carried out and, in any event, for a maximum period of five (5) years.
The personal data collected by MAMIE MEGÈVE are intended for MAMIE MEGÈVE exclusively for the purposes of providing services, in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
3. Protection of your personal data
MAMIE MEGÈVE implements measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, including but not limited to:
- Implementation and maintenance of advanced technical measures to ensure the confidential and secure storage and processing of your personal data;
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data and controlling access, use and transfer of personal data;
- All collaborators and employees of MAMIE MEGÈVE employees who have access to your personal data are required to sign a confidentiality agreement or similar agreement, which requires them to comply with MAMIE MEGÈVE s data protection and confidentiality requirements;
- MAMIE MEGÈVE requires any business partners and third party service providers to whom it may share your personal data to comply with any applicable data protection and privacy requirements;
- MAMIE MEGÈVE provides regular training on data protection to its employees and third parties who have access to your personal data.
MAMIE MEGÈVE declares to present sufficient guarantees, in particular in terms of knowledge, reliability and resources for the implementation of technical and organizational measures that meet the legal and regulatory obligations in terms of data protection MAMIE MEGÈVE declares to keep a written register, in electronic form, of all categories of processing activities carried out on your behalf, including all the information provided for in Article 30.2 of the RGPD.
In addition, MAMIE MEGÈVE agrees to:
i. Process your personal data only for the purposes of providing the services;
ii. Process your personal data in accordance with your instructions;
iii. To guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data processed under the contract;
iv. Ensure that persons authorized to process your personal data under the contract undertake to respect confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality and receive the necessary training in the protection of personal data;
v. Consider the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default for its tools, products, applications or services;
vi. Notify immediately any modification or change that may affect the processing of personal data;
vii. To respect the retention period of personal data with regard to the purposes for which they were collected or transmitted and to delete personal data upon expiry of the retention period; and
viii. Cooperate with you to consider when anonymization of your personal data may be appropriate.
MAMIE MEGÈVE undertakes to notify you of any breach of personal data, as defined in Article 4.12 of the RGPD, within a maximum of forty-eight (48) hours after becoming aware of it and by the following means: sending a message to your e-mail address. This notification shall be accompanied by any documentation in its possession enabling you, if necessary, to notify the competent supervisory authority of this violation. The notification shall, to the extent possible, specify the nature and consequences of the data breach, the measures already taken or proposed to be taken to remedy the breach and the persons from whom additional information can be obtained, and where possible, an estimate of the number of persons likely to be affected by the breach.
In the event of a complaint, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) directly.
4. The rights you have
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as modified by the law n°2004-801 of August 6, 2004, and by the European Regulation n°2016/679, the Customer has a right of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of the data concerning him, as well as the right to object to the treatment for legitimate reason rights which he can exercise by addressing the person in charge of the treatment
Any request relating to the communication, portability, rectification, deletion, opposition to the processing of your personal data, must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by you and mention the address at which MAMIE MEGÈVE can contact the applicant.
MAMIE MEGÈVE undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one (1) month from receipt of your request.
In case of violation of your personal data, MAMIE MEGÈVE undertakes to notify the CNIL under the conditions prescribed by the RGPD.
If you consider that MAMIE MEGÈVE does not respect its obligations with regard to your personal data, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.